MAAANNNNNN! I KAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM WE ARE FOR THIS SHOW!
We put the show together and started rehearsals for it a couple of weeks ago. The things we have in store make me SMH. It'll probably be the best Hip Hop show you've seen in New Orleans! ....Unless you've seen The Roots live in New Orleans somewhere >_>. LOL
Seriously though, I'm going to be doing a lot of things I've never done before in this show and I've got some amazing musical guests on board to help me execute. Of course we're keeping some classic things that you all love in the show as well. I'm performing a few songs I've never performed before too. That has me a lil nervous kuz y'all know about my memory issues! :O)
Nevertheless, we're going to rock Republic on Friday, October 7 and we're gonna rock it well.
Stay tuned for sponsor announcements in the upcoming weeks and make sure that not only are you there but you spread the word and bring a few friends!
[Say Flybro's name at the door to get yourself a FREE DRINK upon entry!]
SEE YA SOON! :O)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.