TheSeKondElement
  • HOME
  • MUSIK
  • VIDEO
  • PRESS

LINKS

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | SOUNDCLOUD | BANDCAMP | VIMEO | REVERBNATION | INSTAGRAM

Checkout Part of the Setlist for TheSeKondElement's next show LIVE! @ Republic on October 7.


  TheSeKondElement LIVE! @ Republic! by TheSeKondElement
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Tags: DOWNLOAD, EVENT, MUSIC, NEW ORLEANS, Quest, The Ten Percent, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

DOWNLOADS

Chosen 'Hottest NOLA Underground Hip Hop Album of the Year!'

Nominated by offBeat Magazine for 'Rap/Hip Hop Album of the Year!'

Named one of 'Louisiana's Top 40 Albums of 2010' by offBeat Magazine!

Named One of the 'Best Albums of 2010' by WTUL Radio 91.5!

offBeat Magazine Review
Deft Kollectiv Mag Review

Popular Posts

  • DOWNLOAD | Janelle Monae - The Audition [Free Album]
    BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE! :O)  Thanks to a DJ on Twitter [I forget which one otherwise I'd shout him out] I came across th...
  • Let's Play 20 Questions for your chance to win a pair of Beats by Dre headphones.
    I LOVE my Beats. Love them and absolutely think they're worth the retail price. But I also get that the retail price is high as Giraffe ...