LIVE! | FREE SHOW at Blue Nile


July 24 | Blue Nile - 532 Frenchman | 8p

TheSeKondElement, yea basically that's me, will be performing live at a FREE SHOW at Blue Nile this Saturday.

It should be a good show. I've not seen everyone that's on the bill and scheduled to perform but I have seen Dappa who is headlining & he puts on one hell of a show to say the least. Very energetic!

We'll mix it up for this show. We've been trying out different things at my last few shows and tomorrow night will be no different. I'm going to at the very least bring something refreshing to the set. You never know what we have up our sleeves. lol

At any rate, hope to see you there tomorrow night. Often times the first excuse for not attending shows is the cover price, well there goes that excuse. :O) See ya in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.