THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ENSIGN NOLA IS GONNA BE A LONG & PROSPEROUS ONE. I KAN SEE THAT NOW.
I genuinely love this store. Anybody who knows me knows I'm not a big shopper, matter of fact I hate shopping. I have a few select stores I frequent when I need new gear. Express, American Apparel, Macy's, & Kids Footlocker (Save your giggles, my shoes are cheaper than yours). I like to go in there knowing I have a great chance of finding what I need and getting out. And these stores usually guarantee me that. They are my style & good quality.
Now I can add Ensign to this list. They have a lot of limited edition stuff in their boutique. It's clean, organized, and has just the right amount of space for you to shop, try stuff on, get what you need, & hear dope new music while doing so. I've koppd more stuff out of Ensign in the past couple weeks than I have in the past few months. Now, that aint a whole lot, but I told you I don't shop.
Plus, Caleb the owner is a fellow visual artist. He's a photographer. Why does this matter? Because it shows in the brands he chooses to carry and the gear he stocks. Caleb put me on Benny Gold who is from my birthplace of San Francisco [T2E Fun Fact ;)] and also
puts a great deal of detail in his work. Ensign carries a lot of items in their boutique that you can't really get anywhere else. So if you're like me & pride yourself on being unique or different Ensign is definitely the place for you!On top of that Ensign is tax free for students right now. So all my fellow students, stop through the boutique rap it up with Caleb the owner, tell him TheSeKondElement sent you, kop some dope limited edition stuff & get F R E S H.
TheSeKondElement rockin a limited Edition Mishka Snapback
TheSeKondElement rockin a limited Edition Mishka Snapback next to an Ensign Sticker




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.