TheSeKondElement is officially back. Almost all of The Ten Percent is aware that I took a break/hiatus from music & performing for personal reasons and had no intentions of coming back until I was ready. Some just knew I was ghost and still others didn't even notice. Kool! Whichever category you fall into is irrelevant because all that matters now is that I'm back and ready to finish what I started at the beginning of this year!
I'll be releasing a new track every Tuesday for however long I feel like it [at least a couple of months though]. No catchy slogan, no theme, just fresh new music from TheSeKondElement. I've been wanting to do it for some time now and I'm finally able to do it and do it right. If you like the track you hear, let someone else hear it. It's FREE music and y'all know that doesn't come from me often so get it while you can! LOL
The first track is posted below! And of course there will be another one ready for you next Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.