Is Amazon Moving Toward Free Kindles

A kindle is most definitely on my want list. I'm hoping it will give me more time to read. See, I don't take the physical copies of my books out of the house unless I'm going on a trip. I have OCD and can't deal with the wear and tear that occurs when books are carried everywhere. But when I'm home I'm doing work until I fall asleep. Never giving me time to read.
But not only would giving away Kindles in exchange for a subscription be great for the consumers, the idea is genius! With the decline of traditional publication subscriptions bringing the journalism and print world to it's knees this new tactic may be just what my beloved literary realm needs in terms of a revival.
An awesome way to flip the situation and benefit from rise in technology!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE:
Big Shiny Robot! » Blog Archive » Is Amazon Moving Toward Free Kindles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.