VIDEO | TheSeKondElement Performs LIVE at House of Blues!

I PUT THE HOB LOGO ON MY VISION BOARD EARLIER THIS YR. IM BEYOND GR8FUL 4 EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HELPD ME SEE THAT DREAM 2 FRUITION. IM A SOLO ARTIST. BUT I WOULDN'T BE WHERE I AM 2DAY W/O THE TEAM OF PPL WHO ROCK W/ ME THE LONG WAY, THE SUPPORTERS, & BLVERS. RESPECT!! | HERE'S LAST NIGHT'S SHOW AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES IN NEW ORLEANS:



TheSeKondElement LIVE! at House of Blues from KAMMs TheACE on Vimeo.
TheSeKondElement performs LIVE at House of Blues in New Orleans for Certified NOLA, a concert featuring all local artists hosted by Supreme Street x Traffic Boutique.

For more information on TheSeKondElement visit TeamT2E.com

Find her on Twitter: @TeamT2E

Special thanks to the IdleMindz Team: OnPoint El, Flybro, Heata Best, & Taylor.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.