NEWS | The Kommencement LP DROPS 5.10

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!! TODAY IS 5.10 & THE ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! =D CLICK THE ALBUM KOVER BELOW TO ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE KOMMENCEMENT!!


I chose 5.10 for a reason, it has dual significance. I'm from The East Bay, our area code is 510. When I was looking at the calendar for possible release dates I was originally looking at Tuesdays only, as a Tuesday release for new media is industry standard. However, I couldn't help but notice the 10th kalling my name. LOL So I said why not? Let's go for the 10th!

The album includes an AWESOME lineup of producers who put their foot in these tracks. If you ask me to pick my favorite track based on the production alone, I could not. Nor would I want to. Each of these tracks is unique which I love. I feel strongly about each beat on this album and that's a blessing for an artist to be able to say that!

The Kommencement includes production from McMindreader, Prospek, Quest, City Sparks, & Darin James, who I'm soo happy to be able to include on my first album for personal reasons. I first met this guy when the business dept at XU linked up with St. Aug/St. Mary's/XU Prep. I was one of the mentors for his group while he was a senior at St. Aug, the semester following Katrina. Who would've known we'd be working on music together 4 years later. :O)

This project is eclectic. Showcases the emcee in me just as much as the poet in me. What excites me most about The Kommencement is how different it is from anything you're hearing on your radio right now, and yet connects with the very roots of Hip Hop culture at the same time.

Tony 5kratchere makes an appearance on the first single, Dead or Alive feat. Lyrikill, with his cuttin' & skratchin! If you haven't yet seen the video for that single you kan check it out by clicking here.

Make sure you give the album a test spin. I have a strong feeling you won't be disappointed! :O)

Tweet the People: @TheProProspek | @QakaQuest | @CitySparks | @DeeDotta | @Lyrikill

Pickup The Kommencement at the retailer of your choice:

Ensign
5035 Freret Street
New Orleans, LA 70115-6405
(504) 267-3589

Traffic Boutique
121 Chartres Street
New Orleans, LA
(504) 324-8941

TeamT2E's Backpacks
KAMMs: 504.272.POET | @KAMMsTheACE
El: 504.606.5621 | @OnPoint_El
Griff: 510.85IMMEG | @7Completion7
Sauer (Sour): @ChrisSauer
Sherard: @Flybro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.